Monday, March 29, 2010

Apologies in advance for tasteless euphemism

Yeah alright ok I know, podcasts are coming thin and slow... but you don't know what it's like being me!
Between crippling apathy, hunger and laziness - not to mention the work I'm meant to be doing - it's hard to justify time to edit and upload podcasts in between episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
But I promise there might be one in the next week or so, ok?

However, the point at hand is not my feeble excuse-making skills, but a big call-out for suggestions for this week's mystery point, which we were unable to garner on Saturday due to technical reasons out of our control.

But enough of this diversion riddled foreplay, time to whip out those mystery points and start giving them to us.

5 comments:

  1. Straight jackets, Jake 'The Gamj' Gamgee, Kuala Lumpur, rat kings, the M*A*S*H theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh they're good, Scott.
    "Rat Kings" is ahead so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I speak for everyone on this continent and several others when I ask where the podcast containing Scott Morton's radio debut is.

    ReplyDelete